.

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Robin Williams "The world must bow to Greek history!"

Exclusive interview / mission in London: George Satsidis




The Academy Award winner for «Good Will Hunting» Robin Williams is more than a talented actor in Hollywood.He has the stuff of comedy that ranks him among the legends of its kind, and his life could well be a well-written dramatic novel. The "THEMA People" met him in London where he promotes «Happy Feet 2», to which he lends once more his colorful voice.It is so fun to debate with him. Conversation is developing to a one man show! He makes fun, jokes, laughs, mimicking voices. He has boundless humor, love for life and passion for his job. An open heart surgery, a few years ago, made him appreciate even more out of life: "From that day I make my cross every time I'm above ground. I do not want to lose minutes from the valuable experience of life, "he says. In «Happy Feet 2» Robin gives a second voice to Ramon, an explosive penguin. In the sequel of the movie likeable animals face the consequences of ecological destruction, as glaciers melt and penguins have trouble surviving. In the famous animation lends her voice the sexy Sophia Vergara, for which Williams states that have more than just chemistry.

- How do you feel about the "Happy Feet 2»;


I feel like I am back at my family. The director George Miller is more than a partner.At first we passed awesome, it was a fascinating experience. This year, production was in Australia and spent over one month in the studio with Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Sofia Vergara. The director is a perfectionist, but this did not deprive the process of laughter. Besides the task we had was very pleasant ...



- How is it to work with an explosive beauty as Sophia Vergara?



Oh, when I told Sofia every day «hi» I felt really very ... high. With such a woman someone realizes the cause of global temperature rising. She is an active volcano and yet so affordable that you can not believe it. She is not a woman who plays it beautiful but a woman who is beautiful because she rather ignores it! She laughed with everything i said, which means that she has great patience and can tolerate me. We're talking about a great feat!

- Recently you said that the experience of surgery in the heart changed 
you a lot.


Very much. Every day I live I am grateful to God. My dependence on alcohol was 
knownToday, I wonder with my obsession and regret the years I lost. For too long I only drink water, I am glad that my heart bore and now here I am creating new things.I am now permanently in San Francisco near the sea. The weather is wonderful, something that makes me realize how important every day is in our lives. When  the problems with my heart rectified, I promised myself that from now on will not pick it on and I will not have any dependencies in my life - except maybe the Internet, which I worship,  i am obsessed and passionate. I am googling all day wherever i am and I love playing games.


- There is a rumor that in the Internet you impersonate a six year old girl!

Lie, when I play games with others i do not do that. Okay, I'm not saying who I am but I'm saying i am a little girl. I am addicted to the Internet when i am not working, I spend endless hours reading countless articles. When i was younger i was warying of technology, but the in the way I understood it's funny not to adjust to every season's ethics. I do not want to be elsewhere, I want to be inside what is now happening in our world. I love the contact with new people and always want to hear their opinion.



- I know you've visited Greece. What do you think?



I have come for a holiday with a boat and we went to all the islands. Facing them you say: "I can not believe that here is recounted everything we read in Greek mythology." Greek History is something all mankind must must bow . Maybe your economy goes to hell, but that does not mean you're helpless. Economic data is constantly changing in Europe and America for all. What is not changing is the legacy, your identity. The Parthenon does not leave Athens. It's there to remind that progress and prosperity may return. I am now in England, for example, I went nowhere. I'm here to promote the movie and I will leave. What to see, Buckingham Palace? I Do not care. As when I go to Germany, I 'm not interested in the Berlin Wall, which is not a symbol of prosperity, but the opposite.
But you can not ignore Delos, the Parthenon and Mycenae !


- What do you believe that the spectators of "Happy Feet 2" will enjoy;


Of course that is 3D. Who can resist the magic of three dimensions?


(Translated from greek by Pyros)


From PROTO THEMA newspaper 05/12/2011



2 σχόλια:

xrysali1 said...

Love him

Anonymous said...

Good day, I'am Josef Lewis, A private loan lender who gives out loan to individuals, companies, and government establishments at a low interest rate of 2%. We know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations and for this reason we are here for financial restoration. Are you looking for a loan to pay your school fees, car loan, business loan, project financing, home bill loan ETC. Kindly respond immediately via Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565

We offer loans up to $700,000,000.00, if you are looking for a business loan and have been denied by a bank, we can help with loans of $ 10,000 to a maximum of $ 700,000 ,000.00 that can help you get your business Rebuild and bring you on a path to a better financial future.




Translate